Your First Visit
We’re glad you’re here! Knowing what to expect can help you quell any anxiety about seeing a dentist for the first time.
What to bring to your Dental Appointment
- Dental X-rays from the last six months. We can take X-rays if you don’t have them.
- Your medical and dental history info, including any medications you’re taking
- Your dental insurance card (if you have insurance)
- Your parent if you’re under 18 (or if you’re over 18, but just want the company)
- Your smile. We promise we’ll be wearing ours.